Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday's Mourning Ministry - Help Me (Live) ~Russ Taff





Monday's Mourning Ministry

Help Me (Live)

~Russ Taff






When no one can begin
to comprehend
all you've been through,

God knows.


When no one understands 
your feelings or situation
or heartaches,

God understands.


When no one
can possibly fathom
your hurting heart,

God does.





Help Me (Live)

~Russ Taff, 

with Reggie Smith, Gayle Mayes, and Angela Primm





Lord, help me walk another mile,
just one more mile
I'm tired of walking by myself
Lord, help me smile another smile, 
just one more smile
I know I can't make it on my own

I never thought I needed help before
I thought that I could get by, by myself
But now I know I just can't take it any more
So with a humble heart, on bended knees
I'm begging You, please, help me

Come down from Your golden throne to me,
come down to me
I need to feel the touch of Your tender hand
Remove the chains of darkness, let me see,
Lord let me see
Just where I fit into Your master plan 

I never thought I needed help before
I thought that I could get by, by myself
But now I know I just can't take it anymore
With a humble heart, on bended knee
I'm begging You, please, help me
With a humble heart, on bended knees
I'm begging You please, 
Help me.




~~~~~







"I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of 
your right hand
and says to you,

Do not fear
I will help you."

~Isaiah 41:13










Pictures, thanks to ~Dee Flores of Christian Pictures in Pinterest
Grief Song: http://youtu.be/tOr_oq38D_Q

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment