Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday's Faith - If Your Child Could Speak


Animated Pictures, Images and Photos


A mother holds her children's hands for a while...
their hearts forever...


Friday's Faith

If Your Child Could Speak...



Your child is not here to grant your heart's wish,

To be here to hug you, to be here to say,




Thank you for cooking, for cleaning each dish,

For teaching and guiding me in God's way.

Your faithfulness as my mother did ever

Teach me and guide me and show me the way...

Nothing in this world our love could e'er sever,

Not distance, nor silence, nor my going away...

A love like ours lasts, forever and ever!



I know you love me, hold me in your heart forever...

As I see every tear, hear every cry that you pray,

I feel every longing from you, precious Mother...

I feel all your love coming my way!




I love you and miss you,

Yet I'm always with you...

You'll know I am with you

When you look my way!



.

I know on this earth I could never repay

All your love and your kisses,

Your tears, and sweet wishes

With presents enough on this Mother's Day...


But with God in our hearts, you'll join me some day

To enjoy more than just presents...

With God, we'll enjoy each other's presence

...Forever, and Ever, and Ever Alway!





For us mothers, such would be presents enough on this or any day!

May we bask in God's grace until our Night becomes Day,

Pondering this in our hearts this sweet Mother's Day.




*******


Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
~Hebrews 12:1











Picture thanks to Photobucket.com

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment