Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday's Sayings - What is Grief? Part Five ~written by grieving mother, Debra Carter and many grieving mothers...






Saturday's Sayings

What is Grief?

Part Five

~written by grieving mother, 
Debra Carter 
and many grieving mothers...








~Angel Mommy Creations




~~~~~






I never knew I could slip through grieving so badly. 
The daily struggle, the heartbreak which I have. 
My strength is slowly dying inside; the pain truly exists. 
Really I couldn't feel anything else, but only this. 
Grief is such a mysterious emotional drainage: 
Living in limbo, trying to live with such courage. 
This is actually hard; be easy with me. 
I didn't ask for this; it's not an act, you see. 
Attacking me verbally doesn't make me rush through it; 
It only prolongs the grief and ruins our relationship. 
So don't be surprised if I don't come to your door; 
You have hurt me deeply with words you thought were the cure.

~Lu

~Death of a Loved One


  • Grief is physical.




~~~~~





~Grieving Mother, Denise M. King



  • Grief is feeling rundown and getting sick over and over again.




~~~~~





~Faith, Hope, Love


  • Grief is holding your breath, or breathing fast and shallow like a scared rabbit.




~~~~~





~Vintage pics via Tumblr


  • Grief is forgetting and then remembering again that someone is really dead.




~~~~~





~Vintage pics via Tumblr


  • Grief is a dim spotlight that illuminates the void where a life once was.




~~~~~





~Death of a Loved One 


  • Grief is throwing your hands up into the air and collapsing onto the floor into despair.







TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment