Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday's Faith - Let Me Grieve!
































Friday's Faith


Let Me Grieve!




Why do you ask me not to grieve

Over losing my baby girl?

Do you not wish me th' reprieve:

Breaking Grief's oyster t' find the pearl?



Sadness is now my way of life...

Yes, I have happy times as well ~

I too have angst, anger and strife:

(For) down in Death's cavern is th' pit of hell.



Please don't be presumptuous to say

"Don't be so sad; try to be gay!"

Grief's what comes with th' death of a child ~

Tears ARE th' heart's chance to reconcile!



Have love in your heart ~ let me be...

Tears peer into Heaven, you see;

Looking through tears, my child I see!

Don't ask me t' smile, just let me be ~

God will complete His work in me!





... being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

~Philippians 1:6 NKJV












Images: google.com/images
Poem - Let Me Grieve - Angie Bennett Prince - 10/29/10

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment