Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Faith - Faith in God While Grieving My Child



Friday's Faith

Faith in God While Grieving My Child






Faith in God While Grieving My Child



You gave me my child
My dear sweet Lord.
You spoke her name,
And called her forth.

She filled our hearts
With love and joy
For nineteen years...
Such overflowing joy.

Such miracles
Amazed our world,
Blessed as we were
By our baby girl.

So Lord when I look
Into Your heart 
And see such love
You do impart,
How can I doubt 
That even now,
You still with life
In her do endow.
She is with You
Enduring no pain;
Her heart is full
In your loving reign.

Keep my eyes 
On You dear Lord.
Though it's dark now,
You prepare our reward,
To join You and our child
In Your Heavenly Home,
Surrounded by Love
That has fully grown.
More of the joy
That we felt in those years
Will be eternally felt
But with no more tears...






Also, may you be very blessed in hearing this poignant story of a father's comfort found in Jesus after his baby girl's tragic death. Blessings to you all in your own grief over your own precious child.



Video of Hope in Jesus Amidst Child's Death

http://www.godvine.com/Hope-for-Heaven-How-One-Man-Got-Through-the-Tragic-Loss-of-his-Young-Daughter-29.html










Pictures, 1st and 3rd ones thanks to grieving mother Jill C., 2nd one thanks to grieving mother, Cheryl 
Poem - Faith in God While Grieving My Child - Angie Bennett Prince - July 5, 2012

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment