Sunday, September 2, 2012

Saturday's Sayings - In the End, Life is Stronger than Death






Saturday's Sayings

In the End, Life is Stronger than Death








I heard your voice in the wind today and I turned to see your face;
The warmth of the wind caressed me as I stood silently in place.
I felt your touch in the sun today as its warmth filled the sky;
I closed my eyes for your embrace and my spirit soared high.
I saw your eyes in the window pane as I watched the falling rain;
It seemed as each raindrop fell it quietly said your name.
I held you close in my heart today; it made me feel complete;
You may have died...but you are not gone - you will always be a part of me.
As long as the sun shines ... the wind blows ... the rain falls ...
You will live on inside of me forever ….
for that is all my heart knows.
In moments of silence, I find you. 
In this quiet, I speak to you. 
It is only then that I feel once again, 
the greatest love that I ever knew. 

-Author Unknown

~Narelle

~Angels of the Heart, via Grieving Mother Jill C.




~~~~~~






Parents who have lost children wish others wouldn’t think if they have a good day they are “over it” .... or if they have a bad day they are being unreasonable because they SHOULD be over it. The truth is there is NO “normal” way for them to act. Each person handles grief in their own unique way, and THAT is 'normal' for them.

~Narelle

~Angels of the Heart



~~~~~~





It doesn't matter how long you cry, a mother’s love will never die....Nothing can take this bond away.

~Angels of the Heart



~~~~~~






If you've been putting on a brave face for quite a while now, perhaps you need to give yourself permission to have 'a day off' ... Allow yourself to let your guard down today so your suppressed emotions can come up from the depths of your heart.

~Narelle

~Angels of the Heart




~~~~~~




A Gift From Heaven

I am with you always
I live in your heart
I speak to your soul
We are not far apart

When you feel a light breeze
Hear the songs the birds sing
Know that I see every smile
Your kindness can bring

I see you building your dreams
With wisdom and grace
And asking His guidance
With each challenge you face

I am more than a memory
You will feel our love grow
I am forever your angel
Some things you just know

Please tell me your thoughts
Your hopes and your fears
And know that through faith
He will heal all your tears

For today, I can sahre
That in Heaven above
God has taken my hand
I am complete, I am love


~Kristan Dean
2009 copyright Mooney, TunCo, Inc.


~~~~~~






~~~~~~






~~~~~~ 




I'm Still Here

I may be gone but please don't cry
Death is not the last goodbye
Death releases me of my pain
There will come a day we will meet again
Don't be blue and don't be sad
Think back to the fun we had
I am always here I hear you speak
In time of trouble it's me you seek
You don't see me but I see you
I will do my best to pull you through
Speak to me and I will hear
Never far I am always near
Be brave my love do not cry
See you again it's not goodbye

~John F. Connor








Pictures, thanks to ~Angels of the Hearts as labeled, all others, thanks to ~Missing Loved Ones

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment