Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday's Mourning Ministry - My Last Question to Merry Katherine: "When Will I See You Again?" / Song by ~3rd Degrees - {with lyrics revised for grieving parents}





Monday's Mourning Ministry


My Last Question to Merry Katherine: 

"When Will I See You Again?" 

Song by ~3rd Degrees 

(with lyrics revised for grieving parents)










She was standing there on our patio, after having hugged me so tightly, and I had moaned, "I don't want you to go…!" She hugged me even tighter, but then broke away. I could feel her independence pulling her from my side; after all, she was 19, and she knew she was quite capable of going to the beach with friends…

She then hugged her daddy and was standing there talking and laughing

when suddenly I felt a strange haunting sensation spread over my heart, and I asked her what was to be my last question to her before that fatal night...


..."When will I see you again?!"



…Tonight, as I stumbled over this song from the 70's that I hadn't heard in forever, it immediately resonated and brought tears to my eyes, for it utters that same plaintive cry I had asked her that night, "When will I see you again?"…






When Will I See You Again?

~3rd Degrees

{lyrics revised for grieving parents}



Precious Moments…

When will I see you again?
When will we share precious moments?
Will I have to wait forever?
Or will I have to suffer and cry the whole night through?

When will I see you again?
When will our hearts beat together?
{Baby I love you, we're best friends…}
Is this {our} beginning or is this the end?

When will I see you again?
(When will I see you again?)
When will I see you again?


Precious moments...
{Baby I love you, we're best friends…}
Is this {our} beginning or is this the end?

When will I see you again?
(When will I see you again?)
Sweet sweet love of mine
When will I see you again?
Come, come tell me again
(When will I see you again?)

My sweet love,
When will I see you again?
Come on, come on
(When will I see you again?)
Come on, come on baby,

When will I see you again?




~~~~~














Pictures, thanks to "Grieving Mother" Barbara J. Karrer, and grieving mother, Diane Pippin via ~Rivers in the Ocean

Video: http://youtu.be/HUSYj5zq144

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment