Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wednesday's Woe - Dream Sapper ~Tommy Prince






Wednesday's Woe

Dream Sapper

~Tommy Prince






I dreamed about Merry Katherine this morning… I don't know exactly what I dreamed. But it takes something out of me, like I'm moving through the day as though I'm walking through molasses. Whatever edge I felt I had is gone. There is a dullness about everything, my thought process, my energy level; it's like the dream has sapped away whatever energy I had been using to barely function. 


In my dream, I am thrilled that there is contact with her, but then there's the "Oh no!" of the harsh reality that I awaken to. It doesn't totally knock me back like it used to; used to, it would take me days to recover from such a dream. But now, it just brings on a heavy dullness. It opens up, or it peels back, the veneer of normalcy, such that the sadness that is always there rises to the surface.














Graphics, thanks to ~Inspirational Quotes to Live and Learn
TwitThis

1 comment:

AmberTerhune said...

So sorry. The reality check that hits when the dream is over hurts to the core. Hugs and prayers to you.

Post a Comment