Friday, June 7, 2013

Saturday's Sayings - The Nature of Grief and Healing... - Part Two






Saturday's Sayings

The Nature of Grief and Healing...

Part Two









~~~




You cannot rush your way
through grief. Grief unfolds
with the same exquisite
timing as the rose, left to
blossom on its own time, 
until the colors slowly fade
and the petals fall away of their own accord.

~Margaret Brownley

via ~Dr. Joanne Cacciatore

~~~






~~~






~~~





I feel like this from time to time, until I recognize my grief simply mirrors my deep love and loss... 
and I realize, in feeling that intense love and loss, that it draws me closer to my child…
which draws me ever closer to God, crying out to Him...
as He draws near to me with His comfort and love...
and in such a place of grace and love, I feel that I am on holy ground…



~~~




Where there is sorrow
There is holy ground.

~Oscar Wilde



There is a sacredness in the sorrow we feel when we lose our child. It is to be honored at all times.

~2012: Love and Loss and ~Dr. Joanne Cacciatore


~~~






~~~






~~~






~~~



Somewhere in time, my beloved one,
Our hearts will meet again...
And what an extraordinary
moment
That will be..

~Dr. Joanne Cacciatore


~~~






~~~






~~~














Graphics, thanks to ~Dr. Joanne Cacciatore, ~2012: Love and Loss, ~MISS Foundation (dot) org
TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment