Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monday's Mourning Ministry-I Bowed on My Knees and Cried Holy ~Gaither Vocal Band ~David Phelps, Michael English, Bill Gaither, Guy Penrod, Mark Lowry







Monday's Mourning Ministry

I Bowed on My Knees and Cried Holy


~Gaither Vocal Band Reunion 2009

~David Phelps, Michael English, Bill Gaither, Guy Penrod, Mark Lowry



I dreamed of a City called Glory,

So bright and so fair

When I entered that gates I cried, "Holy"

O, the angels all met me there...


They carried me from mansion to mansion,

And oh the sites I saw.

Then I said, "I want to see Jesus,

The One who died for all."


I bowed on my knees and cried,

"Holy, (cried) Holy, (I cried) Holy."

I clapped my hands and sang,

"Glory, Glory to the Son of God."


Then as I entered the gates of that City,

All my loved ones they knew me well

They took me down the streets of Heaven

O, the scenes were too many to tell...


I saw Abraham, Jacob and Isaac;

I talked with Mark, sat down with Timothy,

But I said, "Timothy,

I want to see Jesus,

'Cause He's the One who died for me!"


Yeah, I bowed on my knees and cried,

"Holy, (I cried) Holy, (Holy Lord) Holy."


O, I clapped my hands and sang,

"Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory!"


I clapped my hands and sang,

"Glory!"


O, I clapped my hands and sang,

"Glory!"


O, I clapped my hands and sang,

"Glory!"

O I sang, "Glory to the Son of God!"











Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgVs7_vdy9c


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment