Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wednesday's Woe - Love's Demand ~ Taste the Pain as Love Never Dies





“Dear One,

your tears do not fall upon desolate lands,

rather they are collected and counted, each one

as they fall into my nail scarred hands."


~Toni Ann Alba




Wednesday's Woe



Love's Demand ~Taste the Pain as


Love Never Dies




When I'm weak, then I am strong;

Help me Lord, not feel so wrong!

Having You hover o'er me

Is the best place I can be...




Like the beast upon the hill

Looks to You to feed him still,

Put a check upon my heart

When I'm weak and fall apart...

For I'm a grieving mother ~

There's no grief any tougher...


My God comes to comfort me ~

Not condemn nor question me.

He will be there when I'm weak;

To my inner soul, He'll speak.



He put love into my heart

For my child right from the start,


And He knows love never dies;

He knows why this mother cries,


So my tears He'll not despise:

To not cry, my heart belies!



My hurt and pain He won't scorn;

He said ~ "Blessed are those who mourn."



Help me Your words to believe~

For child-loss mothers must grieve

And trust that You'll come beside...

In Your bosom, let me hide.



Lord, when You draw me near,

Your nail-scarred hand will catch each tear.



Father, when I look at You,

I see tears in Your eyes too,

For You know the hurt and pain:

Your own Child-loss scars remain.



All my tears You understand...

They're a part of love's demand!



So when I'm weak, I'm strong

When for my baby girl I long.


I'll taste the pain such love brings...

Till my heart in Heaven sings!



*****



Those who sow in tears

will weep with songs of joy.


~Psalm 126:5



In Heaven,

(God) will wipe wipe every tear from their eyes.
There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain,
for the old order of things has passed away."

Revelation 21:4-5










~Toni Ann Alba -from comment on http://blog.greglaurie.com/?p=2695
All Scripture from the New International Version of The Holy Bible
Poem - Love's Demand ~ Taste the Pain as Love Never Dies - Angie Bennett Prince - 9/5/10

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment