Monday, April 28, 2014

Mother's Mourning Ministry - One Sweet Day ~Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men





When I Lost You

I wish I could see you one more time
come walking through the door
But I know that is impossible
I will hear your voice no more.
I know you can feel my tears
and you don't want me to cry,
Yet my heart is broken 
because I can't understand
why someone so precious had to die.
I pray that God will give me strength
and somehow get me through
As I struggle with this heartache
that came when I lost you.

~Unknown



Mother's Mourning Ministry

One Sweet Day

~Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men













One Sweet Day

~Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men 



Sorry, I never told you, all I wanted to say.
Now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away, so far away.

Never, had I imagined, yeah, living without your smile.
Feelin' and knowing you hear me,
It keeps me alive. Alive!

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven,
Like so many friends we've lost along the way,
And I know eventually we'll be together (together)
One Sweet Day.

(Picture a little scene from Heaven)

Darling, I never showed you, (I never showed you)
Assumed you'd always be there (always be there) (I thought you'd always be there.)
I took your presence for granted. (… for granted)
But I always cared (But I always cared)
And I miss the love we shared.

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven.
Like so many friends we've lost along the way (along the way)
And I know eventually we'll be together (I know I know) (We'll be together)
One Sweet Day.

(Picture a little scene from Heaven) (Oh, oh)

Although, the sun will never shine the same, 
I'll always look to a brighter day (Yeah, yeah)

Yeah, Lord, I know, when I lay me down to sleep,
You will always listen, as I pray!

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven,
Like so many friends we've lost along the way, (Like so many)
And I know eventually we'll be together (together, Yeah)
One Sweet Day.

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven, (I'll see you eventually)
Like so many friends we've lost along the way,
And I know eventually we'll be together (together, Yes we will…)
One Sweet Day (One Sweet Day)


Sorry, I Never told you (Ooo Ooo Ooo Ooo), all I wanted to say...









Graphic, thanks to "Grieving Mothers" on FB ~B.J. Karrer

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment