- It will provide an outlet and release as you deal with many changes in the days ahead.
- It gives motivation toward adjusting to a new world.
- It is a way to demonstrate love in separation. The deceased is always a thought away in your heart and it may well be an important way for you to remind yourself that love never dies. Though separated, you will always have a relationship.
- It can be a wake-up ritual.
- It is an effective emotional release.
- It bolsters much needed confidence.
- It promotes inner peace to be able to tell a loved one when something happens.
from Healing Grief, Finding Peace: 101 Ways to Cope with the Death of Your Loved One by Dr. Louis E. LaGrand