Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuesday's Trust - O Butterfly, Sweet Butterfly ~ Reminders of My Child in Heaven...







Tuesday's Trust


O Butterfly, Sweet Butterfly


Reminders of My Child in Heaven...





Sweet butterfly, sweet butterfly

Soaring past me in the sky,

Bringing messages from my love,

My love who soars the sky above...



O butterfly, O butterfly,

Soothing, visual lullaby,

Reminds me so, that I love one

Who soars the Heav'ns, above the sun...



Butterfly, precious butterfly,

Your festive flutter fills my heart

With joy-filled sign that one I love

Remembers me from up Above...



She sends her sign for me to see,

That she flies free, as free as thee...



She sees my tears, and cries with me,

Yet longs for me to flutter free,

Filled with laughter, joy, and peace,

That Final Day when tears all cease.



And yet, for now, she sends her love

Sweet reminders, she's up Above...

Waiting There for me to come,

Receive her kisses, God's Kingdom come...



O Butterfly, sweet butterfly,

God's sign of life flies through the sky

You too once were hidden away

Out of sight for many-a-day...

Vital life, all cloaked in dark

Before signs of life, God's world seemed stark...



She sends her sign for me to see,

That she flies free, as free as thee...



Thanking God, you now fly free,

Reminding us, by faith, to see...













Top Picture - Mine, taken August 7, 2009
Bottom Picture thanks to Google Images
Poem - O Butterfly, Sweet Butterfly - Angie Bennett Prince - 4/2/2011

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment