Looks Like You'll Have to Do
Thanksgiving Without Us…
We've just been invited to a family Thanksgiving.
Let's see… We're grieving our baby girl, and our hearts are pulverized. It is about all we can do to just walk through a "normal" day. Now, here come the holidays ~ If we can hardly do a normal day, what makes anyone think we can do a holiday when we would be…
- thrown into a room with a crowd of people with
- unresolved issues flying around, after
- recent irresponsible abuse has just been dumped on us, along with
- a multitude of signs of several persons involved despising us and/or our grief, all signals for
- toxic relationships abounding.
This has all the makings of a sure Thanksgiving recipe for disaster to my already grief-torn system.
No thank you. I think I'll decline.
Looks like you'll have to do Thanksgiving without us!