Monday, December 26, 2011

Tuesday's Trust - Face To Face





Tuesday's Trust


Face To Face





In the darkness of this light,

I cannot see.

In the starkness of Death's Night,

I only grieve.

Yet Light came down on Christmas Day

To rescue me.

Love reaches down, a heart-beat away

And nurtures me.

Though I feel His Love all around,

I cannot see.

He speaks His love without a sound,

And speaks to me.

Yet One Day, I'll see Him face to face:

He embraces me!

He wipes all tears from off my face,

And smiles at me!

Love came down at Christmas time

That we might see;

He gives to us until that time

Eyes of faith to see.



Now we see but a poor reflection;

then we shall see face to face.

1 Corinthians 13:12 NIV







Poem - Face to Face - Angie Bennett Prince - 12/25/2011

Scripture from New International Version


TwitThis

1 comment:

Marsha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment