Monday, April 9, 2012

Tuesday's Trust - God's Comfort




A beautiful gift from my Treasured Sister in grief, Melody Hill!

This is so special, Melody~I thank you so much!




Tuesday's Trust

God's Comfort




Reading Psalm 23 and crying today…


Such a sweet reminder of God's presence THROUGH our grief.





The LORD is my shepherd,

I shall lack nothing.


He makes me lie down in

green pastures,

He leads me beside

quiet waters,


He restores my soul.

He guides me in paths of

righteousness

for His name's sake.


Even though I walk

through the valley of the

shadow of death,

I will fear no evil,

for You are with me;

Your rod and staff,

they comfort me.


You prepare a table before

me

in the presence of my

enemies.

You anoint my head with

oil;

my cup overflows.


Surely goodness and love

shall follow me

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house

of the LORD

forever.


~Psalm 23, NIV








Picture, thanks to Grieving Mother, Melody Hill
NIV - New International Version of The Holy Bible

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment